I AM SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO. SOME SELFIES MUST HAPPEN.
So, I finally watched Blue is the Warmest Color - let’s forget about the graphic sex scenes that everyone seems to focus on, this film is amazing! I thought it was overhyped, but after seeing it, I’m sold. It’s full of love and heartbreak and will make you feel all of the feels during its three hour journey.
If you have three hours, it’s a must watch! Adele Exarchopoulos and Lea Seydoux were amazing!
Boredom is bullshit. Boredom is for lazy people who have no imagination.
—Adam, Girls (via blogandtv)
I like this moto a lot! And the bright red NB’s complete the outfit for sure.
Yes - a Rolex and a Cartier love bracelet is all I would desire on my wrists! Please and thank you!
2014 is honestly going to be the best year of my life so far, and here’s why:
1. After almost three years of blood, sweat, toil, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, and everything else in between, I’m GRADUATING FROM FREAKIN’ LAW SCHOOL!!! I’ve only wanted this since I was like 10….and I don’t think I’ve ever wanted something so badly before. And now, it’s coming to an end. And so, on May 18th 2014, I become a J.D. (Doctor of Law).
2. I get to sit for the bar in the states of my choosing - which overall isn’t exciting and another high pressure thing to go through, but if I pass I’ll become LICENSED. Which leads to 3….
3. The potential to become a full-fledged BONIFIED LAWYER by the end of the year is thrilling….I can finally be like my on-screen tv lawyer idol ADA Alex Cabot, of Law and Order: SVU fame.
4. 1-3 should lead to MOVING ON OUT. My own place…..WHOA!
5. 1-3 could also lead to me MOVING OUT OF STATE! The possibility is there and I’m open to it!
2014 shall provide me with new opportunities, friends, and loves!
So cheers to 2014! I’m soooo ready!
Tori Kelly Performs ‘Dear No One’ on The Queen Latifah Show
All about this song right now - especially this acoustic version! Look out for Tori!